Serrano Chili and Fresh Oregano Margarita
- 1 1/2ounces Giro tequila
- 4 slivers Serrano chili, seeds removed
- 2sprigs fresh oregano
- 1 1/2ounces total of equal parts agave and fresh lime juice
- Rim margarita glass with a combination of cumin, sugar and salt. Fill with ice.
- Pour tequila in shaker. Add 3 chili slivers and 2 oregano sprigs. Add ice, agave and fresh lime juice mix. Shake vigorously 10 times. Strain into a margarita glass.
- Garnish with a chili slice and 3 to 5 oregano leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Barrio Star Mexican Soul Food.