Raspberry Crepes with Cream Cheese Filling
- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
These raspberry crepes are the perfect thing to whip up on a Saturday morning! Or maybe you can talk your hubby or significant other into making them and serving you breakfast in bed!
- For the Crepes
- 1cup World Market crepe mix
- 2large eggs
- 1 1/4cups water
- For the Filling
- 1cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/4cups powdered sugar
- 1package cream cheese, softened
- In a small mixing bowl, beat heavy whipping cream until it’s creamy and glossy. You can also use a tub of Cool Whip, but I went the homemade-route since I already had whipping cream on hand.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until soft and creamy. Slowly add powdered sugar and continue beating until combined and creamy. Fold in whipped cream from step one.
- Now it’s time to make your crepes! Prepare crepe mix according to directions using 1 cup of crepe mix, 2 eggs, and 1 1/4 cup of water.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with a little bit of PAM and pour in about 1/4 of your crepe batter. Cook, flip, repeat. When the crepe is cooked, remove from pan. Add batter to get the next one going.
- Place the cooked crepe on a plate, spread with cream filling, and add a few dollops of raspberry pie filling. Roll it up, grab a fork, a glass of iced coffee, and serve your special someone breakfast in bed!
Recipe by Danielle Doerr