Hot Pineapple Casserole
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 - 20ounces can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2cup sugar (or splenda)
- 3tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3/4cup grated cheddar cheese
- 15-- ritz crackers, crushed
- 1stick butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350*. Grease 2 – qt. baking dish.
- In medium bowl, combine pineapple with sugar; stir in flour and cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- In small bowl, combine crushed crackers with melted butter;sprinkle over top. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown. May broil to crisp the top.