To show us your ugliest tomato, Click Here and enter the contest.
RELISH'S 2nd ANNUAL UGLY TOMATO CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED.
1. ENTRY PERIOD: The 2nd Annual Ugly Tomato Contest (the “Contest”) commences at 12:00 A.M. Central Time on July 1, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. Central Time on July 31, 2012 (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M. Central Time on July 31, 2012 to be eligible.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to legal residents of the continental United States and the District of Columbia (the “Eligibility Area”). Entrants must be at least 21 years of age or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside at the time of entry. Employees of Publishing Group of America, Inc. (“PGA”) and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step-parents, step-children and step-siblings) are not eligible to participate. By participating in this Contest, entrants (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of PGA, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest and (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
3. TO ENTER: Visit our Facebook page at http://easykitchen.wpengine.com/pinterest at any time during the Contest Period and follow the instructions to complete all required fields. All entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall hereinafter be referred to as the “Eligible Entries”. Entries received by PGA after the end of the Contest Period will be discarded and deemed VOID. No changes to any entry information will be permitted once submitted. Proof of entering online will not be deemed to be proof of actual receipt by PGA. This Contest is VOID outside of the Eligibility Area and where otherwise taxed, prohibited or restricted.
5. PRIZE: A total of one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a pair of mid boots and a composting bin from Gardener's Supply Company.
Odds of winning are determined by and depend upon the number and quality of Eligible Entries received. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the value of the prize may be taxable to the winner as income. SPONSORS SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR OBLIGATION TO A WINNER OR POTENTIAL WINNER WHO IS UNABLE OR UNAVAILABLE TO ACCEPT OR UTILIZE THE PRIZE AS DESCRIBED HEREIN.
6. JUDGING: Eligible Entries will be judged on the following factors: Creativity (50%), Tomato Uniqueness (50%). The judging will occur on or about August 2, 2012 and a winner will be chosen on or about May 21, 2012. All decisions of PGA related to this Contest are final and binding. PGA expressly reserve the right to delay the announcement of the winner for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason PGA deem necessary.
8. GENERAL TERMS: PGA assumes no responsibility or liability for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by an entrant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest. PGA is not responsible or liable for any problems or technical malfunctions of Pinterest.com, any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in this Contest. PGA is not responsible or liable for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of the prize and/or the prize winner. If, for any reason, this Contest is not capable of running as planned due to, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of PGA which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of this Contest, PGA reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Should this Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on http://easykitchen.wpengine.com, and the prize will be awarded to a winner selected by the judges from among all Eligible Entries received up until the time of termination. All interpretations of these Official Rules by PGA are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online entries are permitted and will result in disqualification of all such entries. PGA reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds: (a) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Contest; (b) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or (c) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Contest. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PGA RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: The state and federal courts located in Nashville, Tennessee shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction of any controversies regarding this Contest, and the laws of the State of Tennessee shall govern this Contest. Each entrant waives any and all objections to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in these courts and hereby submits to the jurisdiction of these courts. Any and all lawsuits or other disputes that arise relating to this Contest must be filed within one (1) year from the date that the winner is selected, without regard to any applicable statutes of limitation or repose.
11. WAIVER; SEVERABILITY: The failure of PGA to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any part of these Official Rules is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that part will be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain fully in force.
12. LIST OF WINNERS AND OFFICIAL RULES: For the name of the winner and/or for a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Publishing Group of America, Inc.
The 2nd Annual Ugly Tomato Contest
341 Cool Springs Blvd, Suite 400
Franklin, TN 37067
Please note on the front left-hand corner of the outer envelope whether the request is for "Official Rules" or “Prize Winner". Residents of Washington and Vermont may omit return postage.
©2012 Publishing Group of America, Inc. All Rights Reserved.